PURGE SPORTS Ript-X
Reducing body fat is essential for showing off a physique built from endless hours of hard work. In fact, it’s essential for having any body worth showing off at all! But hard work doesn’t always equal out to hard body. Having a low enough fat percentage to make abs looked like they were chiseled from stone requires quite a bit more than extra cardio and diet control. This is exactly why fat burners are essential in the supplement routines of bodybuilders, fitness models, and physique athletes, and Purge Sports is raising the bar all the way to the top with RIPTX™!
- 4 Clinically-Dosed, Potent Blends + Mineral Support Provide Everything Needed to Incinerate Fat
- Caffeine & Infinergy™ Combine for the Most Powerful 1-2 Thermogenic Punch
- Paradoxine® Activates Brown Adipose Tissue for Precise Fat Loss
- ForsLean® Forskolin Stimulates Lipolysis to Enhance Fat Burning
- TeaCrine® Boosts Mood and Focus to Help Control Hunger Cravings
Consistent with our promise, RIPTX™ is engineered for perfection, providing 20 full-strength, fat-burning ingredients for maximum body fat loss. In order to create a shredded physique, multiple bodily processes must be activated, and RIPTX™ was built for ultimate ingredient synergy to increase caloric burn rate, release fat from body storages, drive that fat into the mitochondria to be burned, and prevent additional fat from being stored in its place. RIPTX™ is the total package. Get RIPPED with RIPTX™.
Chromium is an essential mineral with a role in insulin regulation and glucose management. It affects chromodulin, which improves its ability to enhance insulin receptor activity.
- Improves efficiency of insulin to reduce both blood levels of insulin and glucose.
- The enhanced glucose management likely is responsible for observed weight loss effects of chromium.
- Reduces carb cravings and binge eating.
Iodine is a mineral mostly found in seaweed and other saltwater plants. Due to great benefits to thyroid health, iodine is added to salt, though current dietary trends may still produce insufficient intake.
- Iodine is a principal component of thyroid hormones, such as triiodothyronine (T3), which regulate body weight.
- May enhance IGF-1, as iodine deficiency reduces growth factor concentrations.
- High levels of T3 are often associated with fat loss.
RIPTX™ Metabolic Matrix
L-Carnitine (as Acetyl L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine Tartrate)
L-Carnitine is a dipeptide of lysine and methionine. It plays a critical role in energy regulation between cells and mitochondria.
- Helps fatty acids cross the mitochondrial matrix membrane so they may be utilized for ATP production.
- Decreases fatigue and improves athletic performance.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is unique in its ability to cross the blood brain barrier, improving cognition and focus.
Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii is capable of activating the molecular targets, adenylate cyclase and cyclic AMP (cAMP), which result in favorable effects of forskolin supplementation.
- Supplementation has been proven to reduce fat mass.
- May increases anabolism and muscle hypertrophy by increasing free testosterone.
- Activates lipolysis.
An antioxidant that has evidence for reducing blood sugar and improving insulin efficacy. Protects the brain and other tissues from free radicals.
- A study examining the health effects of pterostilbene found reduced blood pressure and body weight after 6-8 weeks.
- Improves cognition and focus.
- Reduces anxiety, easing stress associated with dieting.
BioPerine® is a black pepper fruit extract containing at least 95% piperine – its active ingredient. Piperine is used to improve intestinal absorption.
- Increases nutrient absorption by as much as 2000%.
- Slows gastric emptying and may improve satiety
Mood Support & Appetite Control
L-Tyrosine helps to activate metabolic pathways that adrenaline – which are typically produced during acute stress and “fight or flight” scenarios.
- Adrenaline is quickly depleted during stressful moments due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- Supplements including L-tyrosine and caffeine can maintain reaction time and improve subjective feelings of focus and alertness following exhaustive exercise.
- Structurally similar to thyroid hormones and may help in their formation.
From Eria Jarensis, N- Phenylethyldimethylamine is believed to produce effects comparable to 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA) due to structural similarities. Due to its novelty, reports thus far are anecdotal.
- Enhances mood and focus while providing feelings of euphoria
- Boosts Fat Loss
Theacrine is an alkaloid found in coffee in small quantities. Structurally similar to caffeine, it provides similar benefits but without the adrenaline rush and with greater euphoria.
- Has demonstrated efficacy for improving pain tolerance, enhancing ability to cope with physical stress, such as exercise.
- Improves attention and focus.
- reduces fatigue, and works synergistically with caffeine to improve cognition.
Huperzia Serrata Extract
Huperzia Serrata contains Huperzine A and other analogues of Huperzine, which function as acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. This increases the amount of acetylcholine in the body for better mind and muscle function.
- Improves cognition and memory.
- May have neuroprotective effects.
- Increasing acetylcholine in the muscle could strengthen muscle contractions.
RIPTX™ Energy & TAG Release Matrix
Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement. It is capable of many things, including increasing metabolic rate and thermogenesis, boosting fat oxidation, enhancing pain tolerance, and improving athletic performance.
- One study in trained athletes found improved power output (7%) and total work performed (8.5%) compared to placebo. More power and more work equals more gains.
- Supplementation with 400mg caffeine (the amount in RIPTX) has been found to increase thermogenesis by 300 Calories per day – potentially eliminating an entire day’s worth of calories over a 1 week span.
- Can improve endurance performance up to 40%.
A main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to compliment caffeine.
- While caffeine is an absolute upper, L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words, L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
- This results in improved cognition and attention that is additive to either ingredient alone.
- May delay effects of aging
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green Coffee Bean Extract has a number of active ingredients, the primary one being chlorogenic acid. This phytonutrient has been found to have long-term anti-diabetic effects.
- One moderately unique quality of chlorogenic acid is its ability to reduce carbohydrate absorption. This decreases glucose, insulin, and caloric intake to promote weight loss.
- May enhance cognition and focus independent of caffeine.
- Has been shown to improve weight loss – chlorogenic acid produced 5.4 kg weight lost compared to just 1.7 kg with placebo over 12 weeks.
Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate
Infinergy™ provides all of the same great benefits as caffeine anhydrous. However, it’s specialized form with malic acid affords it the benefit of having no crash or jitters.
- Adrenaline, fat oxidation, performance, no crash!
Rauwolscine is a yohimbine analogue, alpha yohimbine. Like yohimbine it is an adrenergic antagonist capable of improving fat loss, efficacy of other ingredients, and acting as an aphrodisiac.
- Works well with caffeine to potentiate caffeine sensitivity.
- As an α-2 antagonist, rauwolscine works to block the body’s ability to stop fat loss
RIPTX™ Thermogenic Matrix
Higenamine is found in fruits and other plants and possesses β-2 adrenergic agonist potential – the same mechanism for fat loss as ephedrine
- Acts as a bronchiol dilator and adrenergic agonist at receptors known to increase fat loss.
- A single dose of higenamine with caffeine and other supplements found in RIPTX increases lipolysis and metabolic rate.
- May improve glucose uptake into muscle cells.
Paradoxine® Grains of Paradise
Otherwise known as Aframomum melegueta, Grains of Paradise contains 6-paradol, which activates heat receptors – similar to hot peppers – and stimulates brown adipose tissue.
- Increases energy expenditure by ~400 kilojoules per day.
- Activates “fat-burning fat” brown adipose tissue.
- The only study examining the effects of Aframomum melegueta has found 300% increase in testosterone in rats after 8 days and may inhibit estrogen.
GBB (Gamma-butyrobetaine ethyl ester chloride)
GBB is a natural precursor to L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine is required to transport fatty acids across the mitochondrial membrane so they may be burned off. L-Carnitine is also a capable performance enhancer and recovery aid.
- May increase carnitine levels more effectively than carnitine supplementation due to better absorption.
- Known muscle soreness and damage reducing effects.
- Increasing muscle carnitine is associated with a loss of fat mass.
Octopamine is a metabolite of synephrine and a stimulant with fat-burning effects.
- Inhibits fat cells’ ability to absorb glucose.
- Increases lipolysis